Pansexuality, is sexual attraction, romantic love (also referred to as Panromantic), or emotional attraction toward people of any sex or gender identity. Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others, However not all Pansexuals are Gender Blind 
Some Pansexuals will ignore the gender binary and will prefer to see the personality of their sexual/romantic/emotional interest instead.
The pansexual flag is made up of three colors, pink, yellow, and blue in order. The pink and blue represent females and males (respectively), and the yellow represents everything in between.
Pansexuality is the same as omnisexuality, which is another term for it.
- ↑ The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language – Fourth Edition. Retrieved February 9, 2007, from Dictionary.com website
- ↑ Mental health issues in lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities American Psychiatric Pub http://books.google.com/books?id=0NxXRsIfcpgC
- ↑ Sex and Society Marshall Cavendish http://books.google.com/books?id=YtsxeWE7VD0C&pg=PA593
- ↑ Diamond, L., & Butterworth, M. (2008). Questioning gender and sexual identity: Dynamic links over time. Sex Roles. Published online March 29, 2008.
- ↑ The Oxford Dictionary of English defines pansexuality as, "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity".definition of pansexual from Oxford Dictionaries Online. Oxforddictionaries.com. Retrieved on 2012-06-20.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|